Friday, October 12, 2012

Morinaga’s Bake Creamy CM

From being the cute, bratty kid from Morinaga biscuits, Morinaga yet again delights us fans with a cool, dandy, romantic-type Riida! Riida’s my ni-ban but this CM alone made me cling on Aiba Household pillars just so I won’t forget who my ichiban is! *hides from Aiba-wifeys*

So, the content of the CM was this (resource from JE News Daily | JNews):

"Those days when I play the piano, I can't help but recall those memories when we're still together...playing in the snow, carving objects of art , when I proposed, until that sad farewell. I looked back at those memories while reading a letter from a lover, and in those times, its bake creamy chocolate that was always in my hand as I recall those romantic times." 

Let me enjoy Riida’s cool side for now ♥♥♥

Image Gallery: PICASA

No comments:

Post a Comment