Thursday, April 19, 2012

Face Down PV Preview

And it’s out! I’ve been waiting for this PV for a long time and I love the preview! Can’t wait for the full HQ version ♥♥♥

BTW, videos that I’ve shared here can be taken down anytime by the user or YouTube anytime so don’t go complaining or asking where the uploaded videos went.

What more can I ask for? Aiba looking as cool as always, Nino’s ad-lib is love and Oh-chan’s standing pose by the armchair is just so sexy!!!

Face Down: Preview 01

Face Down: Preview 02

6 comments:

  1. weeehhh, can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha same here :D I can't wait to see the shop photos :P

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Lolz! I'm pretty much excited with this PV :D

      Delete
  3. JUST LIKE A SUPAH NOVA NEXT TO DAH DOOR.

    lol. da engrish. ME GUSTA. 8D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol! Yes, yes I can "sense" your enthusiasm based on your reply. Lolz! "JUST LIKE A SUPAH NOVA NEXT TO DAH DOOR" cracks me up :P

      Delete